Rules & Restrictions:
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED.
Eligibility: Contest is open to residents of the Washington State who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Void where prohibited by law. Employees of Northwest Harley-Davidson®, as well as other affiliates, representatives and their respective immediate family members, and those living in the same household of each are not eligible.
Entry: You are invited to submit Instagram & Facebook photos meeting the requirements of The Great Northwest Harley-Davidson® Photo Hunt Hunt via the Instagram and/or Facebook app. Every photo being entered into the competition must included one of the identified location or events, included the hashtag (#capturefreedom), and must have @northwestharleydavidson tag for point credit. There is no entry fee. By complying with these guidelines, an point will be added to your score for the contest to win one of the weekly prizes which are award to the participate who earned the most points for the given week (Weekly Final Entry dates are April 5, 2019 at 11:59PM PST, April 12, 2019 at 11:59PM PST, April 19, 2019 at 11:59PM PST) and will also be eligible for the grand prize which will be awarded to the participate who earned the most points throughout The Great Northwest Harley-Davidson® Photo Hunt. Entries will be accepted online starting on March 30, 2019 at 12:00AM PST and ending April 26, 2019 at 11:59PM PST. All online entries must be received by April 26, 2019 at 11:59PM PST. Entries received prior to or after this time are not eligible. If winner cannot accept prize as stated, prize will be forfeited in its entirety and awarded to an alternate winner. Prize must be picked up from Northwest Harley-Davidson® by May 31, 2019. The announcement of the grand prize will be announced on April 27, 2019 at 12:00PM at Northwest Harley-Davidson. You will be notified by April 30, 2019 via Instagram, Facebook, and/or in personal at the dealership if you are one of the winners of this competition.
Contest Rules: By submitting Instagram and/or Facebook photos to Northwest Harley-Davidson®, you agree that your submission may be posted on Northwest Harley-Davidson® website or any related website promoting Northwest Harley-Davidson® at Northwest Harley-Davidson® sole discretion. By participating, you agree that the rules and decisions of Northwest Harley-Davidson® shall be final and binding in all respects and on all matters relating to this promotion. Northwest Harley-Davidson® has no obligation to use or post any submission you submit. By becoming a Participant, you grant to Northwest Harley-Davidson® an exclusive, perpetual, transferable license to copy, publish, broadcast, display, distribute, use, edit, translate, alter, combine with other material, reuse, and adapt any or all portions of the Instagram photo in any way and for any purpose whatsoever, at any time, now or in the future, in any media now known or hereafter devised throughout the world in any manner whatsoever and for any purpose.
Photos that are not in accordance with the guidelines as stated herein or are not received during the contest submission period will be ineligible. Photos cannot be (a) sexually explicit or suggestive, violent, or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, profession or age group, profane, or pornographic, contain nudity or any materially dangerous activity; (b) promote alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms or weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or promote any particular political agenda or message; (c ) contain trademarks, logos, or slogans owned by third parties, or advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind (other than Northwest Harley-Davidson® trademarks, logos or slogans), without permission, or contain any personal identification other than that of the participant(s), (d) contain materials embodying the likeness, name, photograph or other means identifying any person, living or dead, without permission; and (e) cannot itself be in violation of any law.
By submitting Instagram photos you represent and warrant to Northwest Harley-Davidson® that (a) it is your original work, (b) has not been previously published, (c) has not received previous awards, (d) does not infringe any copyrights, trademarks, rights of publicity or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity; (e) that you have obtained permission from a person who is used in the submission or whose name, likeness or voice is used in the submission, if any and (f) that publication of your photos via various media including online posting will not infringe on the rights of any third party. Each Participant will indemnify and hold harmless Northwest Harley-Davidson® from any claims to the contrary, including any legal fees, or other costs of any kind arising from the defense of such claims. Any Instagram photos submitted, in the sole discretion of Northwest Harley-Davidson®, may be deemed inappropriate for publication and thus ineligible. All submissions become the sole property of Northwest Harley-Davidson® s and will not be acknowledged or returned. By submitting Instagram photos, you agree that your photos are gratuitous and made without restriction, and will not place Northwest Harley-Davidson® under any obligation, that Northwest Harley-Davidson® is free to disclose any ideas contained in the Instagram and/ or Facebook photos on a non-confidential basis to anyone, or otherwise use the ideas in such Instagram photos without any additional compensation to you. You acknowledge that, by becoming a Participant, Northwest Harley-Davidson® does not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to Northwest Harley-Davidson® or developed by its employees or representatives, or obtained from sources other than you.
1. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Northwest Harley-Davidson® as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
2. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on March 2019 at 12:00AM PST and ending April 27, 2019 at 11:59PM PST. All online entries must be received by April 27, 2019 at 11:59PM PST.
3. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using either Facebook and/or Instagram. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Northwest Harley-Davidson®. Optional verbiage to include: You must provide the information requested. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Northwest Harley-Davidson®.
4. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive A Northwest Harley-Davidson Gift Card valued at $250 and/or $1000 depending on point status of both weekly count and final campaign count. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Northwest Harley-Davidson®. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Northwest Harley-Davidson® discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Northwest Harley-Davidson® to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
5. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by total points earn during each given week of competition under the supervision of Northwest Harley-Davidson®. Winner will be notified by Facebook and/or Instagram within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Northwest Harley-Davidson® shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT Northwest Harley-Davidson® SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
7. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Northwest Harley-Davidson®, anyone acting on behalf of Northwest Harley-Davidson®, and Northwest Harley-Davidson®’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Northwest Harley-Davidson®. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Northwest Harley-Davidson® from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Northwest Harley-Davidson® may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
8. Terms & Conditions: Northwest Harley-Davidson® reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Northwest Harley-Davidson®’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Northwest Harley-Davidson® may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Northwest Harley-Davidson®. Northwest Harley-Davidson® reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Northwest Harley-Davidson® has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Northwest Harley-Davidson® reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Northwest Harley-Davidson® and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
10. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND WASHINGTON STATE, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Washington state having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Northwest Harley-Davidson®, 8000 Freedom Ln. NE, Lacey, WA 98516. Requests must be received no later than April 30th, 2019.
13. Facebook & Instagram: If you use Facebook and/or Instagram to communicate or administer a contest or sweepstakes, include the following: The Campaign hosted by Northwest Harley-Davidson® is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook and/or Instagram.